Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Things that effect me... Alot. #1

Fanfiction


Hi there! So I don't know about you but I'm a part of a lot of fandoms but if you make me choose one the answer will always be Harry Potter. I'll Always remain a Potterhead and sometimes when I wanna read and don't want to go into the frenzy of the whole series, not because it's not the best thing in the world but sometimes I just don't want to feel all the feels that come along with it, sometimes getting engrossed in Harry Potter is not what I'm looking for so I read fanfic
And I get obsessed with any and everything, just in case you didn't notice. So when I'm into a story and the author hasn't finished it I'm broken. So that brings us to Commentarius, one of the better fanfics I've read but the way it was discontinued was heart broken so now I'm searching for a reading replacement. And being me I've stumbled upon hundreds... Who knew people had so much free time and imagination. So now I'm officially obsessed with Fanfic and more specifically HP fanfic, and even more specifically James and Lily Potter's fanfic. If someone would have told me that fanfic can make your stomach churn in anticipation and excitement I would laughed in their face but I'm thinking that if not make your stomach churn and make your head rush, it can easily get you to forget most, if not all, of your worries and dwell in enjoyment for at least a few hours, or even days if you're anything like me! But whatever you do,just remember that you can't let it get to your head... Which I didn't do so I know from experience. Fanfic is not something to be taken lightly, I've spent many nights losing sleep, neglecting my friends and family and letting my head imagine negative 'what ifs' about stories I absolutely adore, but the authors were the main reason for this one, by reading fanfic. So now you that know you should remain cautious while reading fanfic, of any kind, go read all the fanfic you want.
Enjoy your fanfic journey and keep reading. Bye, see you later and also spread the info and let people know about my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post comments and be sure to drop in later !